Any catering, event planning, management or any form of work orders, requests, quotes and pre-orders made to ML Caterers will be governed by the following terms and conditions.
1. Advance Amount: An amount equal to 25 % of the total estimated total invoice amount will have to be paid by the customer/client at the time of booking/placing an order. No orders will be considered as
accepted without the payment of the said 25 per cent amount.
2. Second Instalment Of Payment: An Amount equal to 50 % of the total estimated invoice amount has to be paid 15 days before the function/event.
3. Final Payment Amount: An amount equal to the 25% of the estimated total invoice amount has be made on the function/event date.
4. Taxes(GST Extra): An Invoice will be compulsory and a tax invoice will be generated for all the orders placed with ML Caterers. Taxes and GST etc. will be extra and would be reflected in the final invoice.
5. Refund: There will be no refund of the amount in case the event/function is cancelled. ML Caterers will not be refunding any
advance amount deposited by the client in case the client cancels the event or function for which it has paid an advance amount for availing catering, event planning or event management or any other services offered by ML Caterers.
6. Minimum Guarantee: In case of catering services, ML Caterers will be charging an amount for a minimum number of persons as agreed upon by the client-customer at the time of booking, even if the actual number of persons is less than those mentioned at the time of booking.
7. Non-Onion, Non-Garlic Food Specification: The client should clearly mention if he/she wishes the food preparation served at the event function to be no-onion or non-garlic or both. If nothing is specified in this regard at the time of booking then food with garlic and onion will be served and ML Caterers cannot be held responsible for the same.
8. Finalization Of The Menu: The client should finalize and submit the menu at least 7 days prior to the function/event to ML Caterers. In the event of failure of submission of menu could delay things and ML Caterers requests clients to finalize menu and submit it preferably at the time of booking in order to avoid any last-minute rush.